How GlutenTox Home Works
Testing for gluten can be done by anyone. Our convenient gluten test kits allow any home or business to test for gluten easily and accurately in minutes.
- GlutenTox Home is the only kit containing the G12 antibody that works to detect a portion of the gluten protein identified in studies as the primary cause of the inflammatory response to gluten in celiac patients. (the 33-mer peptide of the alpha-gliadin molecule) published in the journal Science.
- The G12 antibody located inside the test strip recognizes gluten in wheat, barley, rye and oats
- It is also uniquely well-suited to detecting gluten in hydrolyzed, fermented, or otherwise processed foods
- Other testing kits can miss this toxic portion of the protein in processed foods
- With G12, the GlutenTox kit is more sensitive in its detection of the most important portion of the gliadin molecule, thus making it a superior way for celiac patients to take the guesswork out of gluten detection in the home