The CeliVites Difference
Behind each bottle of CeliVites are countless choices and thoughtful decisions… each of which is based on robust nutritional science. The result is a line of superior highly absorbable, bioavailable, and safe supplements for persons living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. CeliVites gluten free vitamin and mineral supplements support the healing process from gluten-induced injury, and provide nutritional balance to a gluten free diet.
What are some of our choices?
- Together with a team of consultants, representing the industry gold standard, we built CeliVites from the ground up for the celiac and gluten intolerant community. We did not buy formulas or products designed for other purposes and then simply private label them.
- We choose only those forms of gluten free vitamins and minerals in CeliVites that your body can easily absorb and use.
- We supply each premium ingredient at 100% of its most beneficial form – without diluting it with lesser (less expensive) ingredients that are harder to absorb, a common practice among supplement formulators.
- To provide maximum absorbability, CeliVites contain chelated minerals and coenzyme forms of B-vitamins rather than the less bioavailable (and less expensive) forms.
- CeliVites exceed FDA gluten tolerance standards by 300%. Other companies test to the FDA recommended 20ppm to achieve gluten-free labeling status, while our products are batch tested to be free of gluten to less than 5ppm.
- We formulate with all our products in mind so that Body Health, Blood Health and Bone Health can be taken as a system or individually without creating toxicity.
- CeliVites gluten free vitamin supplements contain the correct recommended daily value (RDV) of only those ingredients needed to ensure those living with celiac and gluten intolerance get the nutrients they need while avoiding toxicities related to excess amounts of certain nutrients.
In addition, CeliVites has made thoughtful decisions in the following areas:
To provide maximum absorption, CeliVites uses:
- Albion Labs’ patented form of chelated iron, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, and vanadium;
- PureWay-C, a highly absorbable form of vitamin C;
- Aquamin form of calcium, which has been shown to help build bones;
- 5-MTHF coenzyme form of folate;
- Coenzyme forms of Vitamin B2, B6, B12.
CeliVites are bioavailable and body-ready in order to make it easy for your body to use.
- All our B vitamins are provided in coenzyme form – the form most easily broken down by your body.
- We use Ferrochel®, a patented form of chelated iron, with three times the bioavailability of ferrous sulfate. Ferrochel® is also much easier on the digestive track with research showing it resulted in zero gastrointestinal complaints.
- We use 180 ug of Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) because lower doses have not been demonstrated to have a clinical effect.
At CeliVites, we put safety first.
- Minerals can be toxic when given in excess, so we supply our minerals at a level to prevent toxicity.
- Vitamin A can be toxic if given in high doses. To prevent toxicity, we provide half our Vitamin A as beta-carotene because the body converts it only when needed.
- Vitamin B-6 can be toxic to the peripheral nerves when given as Pyridoxine and when given in excess. We provide it in the safer, coenzyme form and at only 100% of the daily value, to prevent toxicities.
- Our plant has been awarded certification from Celiac Sprue Association, NSF International GMP; International Standards Organization (ISO); USDA Organic; CCOF Organic; Natural Products Association GMP; and SGS. Combined with our own ongoing inspections, which include batch testing for ingredient stability and potency, and gluten and microbacterial contamination, this means that our ingredients and products are handled under the most rigorous standards
- All our suppliers must provide certificates of allergen testing, including gluten. Only when we have confirmed the lack of an allergen by this means, do we complete the “contains no” statement and convey to our customers that a certain allergen is lacking. This scrutiny incorporates all “other ingredients”, including the clear capsules themselves.